Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rachel Ray's Hard Anodized Cookware Review

My husband got me exactly what I wanted for Christmas, Rachel Ray's Hard Anodized Cookware. This is a great cookware set. I haven't found anything that will stick to it which lets you cut down on the oil you use, as well as speeds up the clean up. One day I had to leave eggs cooking in it while I took care of something with my son and though they were burnt when I came back, they didn't stick! They heat evenly so your food will cook evenly and the handles have great grips. The only cons for this cookware is that the handles are screwed on instead of one solid piece so you have to clean really well so that food doesn't build up and grow bacteria. Also, if the box doesn't read "Dishwasher Safe" it is NOT dishwasher safe. I assumed the opposite and didn't see anything in the instructions, so I popped it in the dishwasher once. This is really bad for this cookware and will leave spots on the outer surface. The non anodized might be dishwasher safe, but the hard anodized definitely is not as I found out on the website.
Another tip is getting the cookware somewhere like Amazon.com because you will save about $50 off the price it is in stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment