Saturday, January 29, 2011

Kroger's Website Review

I am a weekly Kroger shopper. I also use their digital coupons and check out the weekly sales ad online. I strongly dislike their website. Not only does it take a long time for anything to load (I have wireless high speed) because of everything on the page, but it is always asking for your zip code. It asks your zip code on the first page, then you sign in, next you click weekly ad and it asks for your zip code again! If you click coupons, it will ask you to sign in for a second time. When you open your account, you put your location and choose your store so I don't understand why every time you go to do anything you have to do this little dance. It becomes very irritating. But, it is a great store and they are very accommodating about coupons, so I will continue to use them. If being annoyed by a website is the worst thing to happen to me on a given day, I guess it's still a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment