Saturday, January 29, 2011

How I Met Your Mother Review

I'm going to try and keep this as short as possible, because I love this show and could write a lot. I love the premise of the show and the way the story is told. The show is based on one character's search for "the one", but they also develop the other primary characters enough for you to care. To watch a show and care about every character's story line in the same way is a great thing. When the character's laugh at something the other one said, it looks like an unscripted laugh. It looks like they are genuinely laughing and enjoying the story. Yes, it does remind me of Friends just a little bit, but I think it is a little wittier, a little more clever and less obvious about some of the humor.
My only dislike has nothing to do with the actual show, but the way the reruns are aired. I came in a few seasons late and did catch up in the reruns. They play episodes back to back, but they aren't in order. One is older and one is newer. If you don't pay attention, it becomes very confusing, especially when you watch the new season episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment