Saturday, January 29, 2011

Welcome! Strap yourself in!

Hello! (If anyone actually reads this) I decided to start a new blog. I have recently started Twittering...or Tweeting, Twitting, whatever you say and decided that 140 characters just wasn't enough for my little soap box rants and opinions. So, here I am! I had started another blog a few years ago and it really started turning into a diary and I don't want to share that much of myself. This blog has a simple purpose: me voicing my opinions about restaurants, stores, food, movies, music, whatever else I find. Well, it also serves as a de-stresser for me while the boys are napping and gives me a feeling of some connection to the outside world and adults...so it serves a few purposes.
If you decide to comment on anything, please be polite or I will delete you. No harsh language or personal attacks on people. If you have facts and truth, share it, but I don't believe in saying hurtful things to people or about people, especially if you don't know them personally. I get so angry when I read comments about an actress (for example) saying she is hateful and rude and this and that and the person has never met them. That's called hearsay and Judge Judy doesn't accept it, so neither do I.
Hope you enjoy and if you ever want my honest opinion or advice, just ask!
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment